Facebook

Like us on Facebook!www.facebook.com/pages/Myrtle-Garden-Bow-tique/

Fall Sale


Order 3 bows get the 4th 1/2 off!!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

PARTY and more products!

Hey friends and family, fans and just lookers! I am trying to get this little business up and running. I will be schedualing Party's for all who are interested! There will be host rewards and other fun things if you are willing to host for me! It will work and look like those other host rewards/sales such as scentsy, mary kay, permier, and pampered chief. I will also be adding more products then just bows. I will have pictures posted soon. I will be adding nursing covers, hooded towels, penifores, bloomers, as well as bows for teens and young adults! If you are intersted let me know by message, text, e-mail, or however it is most convient to you!

Also be sure to like me on Facebook: Myrtle Garden bow-tique

Thanks,
Mallory Vanderveer

No comments:

Post a Comment